Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to the grind...

Well, there was only so much time I could take before I ended up back in the proverbial saddle. Today marked my first day back to work, and it was really quite good. People seemed happy to see me, I think. I discovered how fast your feet forget, though. By lunchtime, my feet were KILLING me from wearing heels. Seriously. Got out the little wooden roll-y thing I keep in my office for foot massage. And it only worked to a certain degree. I'm considering hauling out the foot spa for a little relaxation.

Connor went back to day care full time today. It went well, from what I understand on his daily sheet. I saw a picture of him working on a painting with Miss Makina, one of the two teachers in his class. His last molar FINALLY started it's slow descent on Wednesday last week, so now Connor has at least part of all his teeth for the first 2 years. While the drool production is up again, I am glad that the molar is in so that we can work more on his chewing.

Well, that's all for now. I have some dishes to do, some thank you notes to write, and some laundry to fold. And then, some feet to massage.....

2 comments:

meeegan said...

Those all sound like excellent pursuits. Some multitasking might be possible -- feet in the foot spa while you write thank-you notes?

chunkinsblog said...

that would have been smart! too bad. maybe tonight? even though i wore flats today, they still hurt!