Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I rise...

Sorry for the lack of information - I've been in the hospital being repaired, and I'm happy to say that this time, it worked! I'm supposedly all fixed up. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is, in fact, much rejoicing! The worst part of the surgery, other than the lack of eating for 5 days, was that I was not allowed to see Connor. :( Lee brought me videos of him to try and assuage my sadness. It was wonderful to get home and see him again. He's had a lovely time with his Daddy and Granny Kate, and on Saturday his Nana and Poppy came to see him as well.

In any case, I'm still "in recovery" and get tired way faster than I used to, so that's all for now. Tomorrow I'll try to muster the energy to post about his new stander that will be ordered soon and is less Luddite than the Lechter-Special we have now...

No comments: