Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bad blogger

I know I should be better about updating this, but I had a hard week followed by a business trip. Business trips are fun because, while it may be cheesy, I actually really like the people I work with. Yes, Mom, that is a dangling preposition. It's my blog. Anyway, I had to be away for a few days, and my brother came to visit in my absence. I hated missing him, but I'll get to see him tonight and maybe some tomorrow. Connor, luckily, thrived and had a lovely time eating. And eating. And eating. Apparently that's his new thing. Which is great, although we've been warned by both Dr. Fox (see the first report blog entry on who he is and how awesome) and his physical therapist, Megan, to keep his weight growth along the percentage course he is on right now( 20th percentile). That way, he can't grow too fast and make therapy impossible to perform.

In any case, since I've come home he's stopped his Sherman's-March-Through-The-Fridge somewhat, but hopefully that's only so he can coo at me adoringly...

No comments: