Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Why I Love People

Lately I've been feeling like I've become a little inarticulate, and a little like a caricature.  Like I was saying too much of the same thing over and over and it was losing it's efficacy.

Then, today, when news broke about something people would know I would want to know about (yes, the Black Cat Foo Fighters show) I started getting inundated with messages.  Emails.  Texts.  Voicemails.  Calls.  Facebook posts.  Facebook messages.

People sent me something to make sure I didn't miss out.  But the thing is, while I can't go, I am NOT missing out. I am filled with gratitude for all these people who made sure I knew.  You're awesome Francesca, Scott, Rob, Jen, Steve, Kristan.

And so are the rest of you.

But I'll say one thing.  UVA had DAMN WELL better beat UNC at football this weekend.  Seriously.

Update - our line buddy from the National, Gary, just texted me to make sure I knew, too. I love people.

No comments: