Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All Hallow's Eve...

Today, I am a MONKEY MAN!!!!! I can't wait for the party tonight in the neighborhood. I am going to be a monkey, and Drew is going to be a banana. I promise not to eat my little brother, though. He is 4 weeks old today! He slept for 5 hours a few nights ago. Mommy is very excited about that. He's over 9 pounds, too.

As for me, I have been the usual star pupil at school. Yesterday, my job was to help my teacher go get lunch for eveyone, and she said I did a fantastic job. I held on to the papers with everyone's order the whole time. I never hold things that well at home... But that's okay, because when I got home, I was playing with Mommy and Christy and when Mommy said "Hello!" to me, I would lift up my right hand and wave it at her! Every time!

Yes, I know. I'm so cool. We'll post some photos from Halloween tomorrow. And lots of new Drew pictures on the website, too, if I can get Daddy to do that...

1 comment:

meeegan said...

You are, indeed so cool. There is no denying that! I can't wait to come say Hello to you at Christmas and see you wave that good right hand.

Hugs and kisses,
Auntie Megan