Saturday, April 22, 2006

Good heavens

Has it really been 2 weeks? This is what happened. Lee came home from Europe, and promptly fell into the despairs of a terrible headcold. For a week. Then one day after he began to feel better, I did the same. Same cold. My deal, of course, was that I couldn't take anything except Sudafed for it. I'm more a NyQuil girl, so let's just say that sleep and I became separated. So it took me a week to feel better.

Then this week was just full. The good news is this - we are FINALLY finished the eligibility process for Connor's school. He is, in fact, eligible, and he will be going to Ashlawn Elementary School starting in September as a member of their 2-year old classroom for special needs children. He'll get dedicated PT, ST and OT at school, in part or whole, each day that he's there. That's WAY more than he gets now. We're very excited.

Anyway, that's why I haven't posted. Now that I'm mainly healthy and not insane, it should be better. Having said that, I leave on Tuesday for a business trip, so there may be nothing here until next weekend. But all is well in Wright-land these days, finally! :)

No comments: