Monday, January 07, 2013

Ooops...holiday busy-ness equals no posting!

Well, the holidays were certainly lovely and interesting, but they did make for poor, poor posting etiquette.  I apologize.

Christmas was truly full of family for us.  Between December 21 and January 2, we had one full day without family visiting, and it was fun.  It was a lot of fun!  The boys all got lots of extra family time, which is always a premium for me.  Connor also slept a lot, but also spent a lot of time playing and being awesome.  His brothers helped him open his gifts, and Tucker's relentless joy over each gift, for anyone, was infectious.  He opened up one of Connor's gifts and exclaimed in his ridiculously adorable voice, "A sweater!  Just what he wanted!"

He said that for every. single.  gift.  :)

He went back to school last week and while it was only a 2 day week, he had two really strong days.  I have high hopes for 2013.

However, we have started to face the reality that it's becoming time to move him from his cozy room 10 feet from my room to the downstairs bedroom we had created when we renovated in 2009.  I am very conflicted about this.  I do not want him that far away from me at night.  How will I hear him? 

1 comment:

meeegan said...

I bet you will hear more than you expect - the "mommy ears" radar is a powerful attribute! If you want technological backup, you could go as old-school as a baby monitor or as 21st-century as a ConnorCam web setup. Better living through engineering. :-)